What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are received by the terminal from the website visited and are used to record certain navigation interactions by storing data that can be updated and retrieved. These files are stored on the user's computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to the user's computer. They are used to remember the user's preferences, such as the language selected, the access data or the personalisation of the page.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how the visitor uses the site. For example, from which website you accessed the site or whether you used an advertising banner to get there.
We may also have links to social networks (such as Facebook or Twitter). Hotel Pèira Blanca does not control the cookies used by these external websites. For more information about cookies from social networks or other external websites, we recommend that you review their own cookie policies.
Type of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies: third-party cookies are those generated by external services or providers, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
According to its purpose:
- Technical Cookies: technical cookies are those that are essential and strictly necessary for the correct functioning of a web portal and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those used for session maintenance, response time management, performance or option validation, use of security elements, content sharing with social networks, etc.
- Personalisation cookies: these cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the general options of the website. For example, to define the language, the regional settings or the type of browser.
- Analytical Cookies: analytical cookies are those used to create navigation profiles and to know the preferences of users in order to improve the offer of products and services. For example, by means of an analytical cookie we would control the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user, which is the most accepted product, etc.
- Advertising / publicity cookies: advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces according to specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, the content edited, etc. Advertising cookies allow, through the management of advertising, to store behavioural information through the observation of habits, studying accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, in order to offer advertising related to the interests of your profile.
According to time:
- Session cookies: session cookies are those that last the time the user is browsing the website and are deleted when the user has finished.
- Persistent cookies: these cookies are stored in the user's terminal for a longer period of time, thus facilitating the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
Identification of the cookies on this page
- Google Plus
How do I disable or delete cookies?
In order to comply with current legislation, we have to ask your permission to manage cookies. If you decide not to authorise the processing, indicating that you do not agree, we will only use the technical cookies, as they are essential for browsing our website. In this case, we would not store any cookies. If you continue to browse our website without refusing permission, this implies that you accept the use.
If, however, you decide to modify the configuration of your access to the website, you should know that it is possible to eliminate the cookies or prevent this information from being recorded on your computer at any time by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser:
- Internet Explorer cookie settings
- Firefox cookie settings
- Google Chrome cookie settings
- Safari Cookie Settings
These browsers are subject to change or modification, so we cannot guarantee that they will fully conform to your browser version. To avoid these mismatches, you can access them directly from your browser's options, which are generally found in the Options menu, in the "Privacy" section. (Please refer to your browser's help file for more information).
What does it mean to accept cookies?
If you accept our cookies, you are allowing us to improve the Hotel Pèira Blanca website in order to offer you optimum access and to provide you with a more efficient and personalised service.
In addition, you can configure your browser to establish that only trusted websites or pages you are currently browsing can manage cookies, which allows you to select your preferences.
This policy is periodically reviewed to ensure its validity, so it can be modified. We recommend that you visit the page regularly, where we will inform you of any updates.